Doing our 30 Day Challenge? Click here for today’s post!
Happy Saturday Yogis! We are restarting the Niyamas for our daily practices with Saucha or Purity Day. We are going to keep our practices synchronized with the challenge group!
Today’s Daily Yogi Practice is a deep cleaning or pampering of our bodies for Saucha Day. Need some ideas November is Healthy Skin Month. I recommend focusing on skin today – I am going to do a mask! Also, in honor of Healthy Skin Month and its focus on skin cancer prevention, I am putting a reminder in my phone to schedule a dermatologist check-up.
- Enjoy a long shower or bubble bath.
- Maybe give yourself a pedicure, with a warm foot soak and lotion massage after, whether you paint your toes or not.
- Perhaps try a tooth whitening treatment.
- Relax with a face mask and cucumber slices over your eyes.
- If you want to try a new Ayurvedic practice, maybe try oil-pulling (I recommend 2-15 minutes, not 20-30) with coconut oil.
- If the days of social distancing are done, maybe book a last-minute facial or salon treatment of your choice.
- Clean your insides with a clean-eating day – no junk food, or perhaps try another clean eating diet method or cleanse of your choice.
- Whatever practice feels right for you to integrate Saucha into your day.
Want more Self-Care Ideas and hacks?
Check our Self Care Board On Pinterest!
Please comment and share how you decided to practice Saucha today. How did it make you feel? Always remember, be kind!