Happy Saturday Yogis! This will be our last general Yamas day of the year, since we will soon begin our December Holidays special Yamas practices. Today we start the festive holiday season with a Yamas practice of your choice!
Today’s Daily Yogi Practice is to practice any of the 5 Yamas or interpersonal ethics of our choice. I am making donations today! Need more ideas?
- Practice Ahimsa with a random act of kindness
- Practice Satya by sharing a kind truth with a loved one
- Practice Asteya by donating to a toy drive or another holiday charity
- Practice Brahmacharta with a digital detox practice of your choice
- Practice Aparigraha with a generosity practice, like making a list of what you a grateful for or a gratitude meditation!
Holiday Yamas Practice Schedule
We will start soon by counting down the 5 Yamas with 5 days of Ahimsa (non-harming), 4 days of Satya (truthfulness), and 3 days of Asteya (non-stealing). Then we will have a full week of Brahmacharya for the week of Christmas in the United States.. a time that I will enjoy the focus on moderation! We will focus on a different way to practice each of these Yamas each day.
Want to See more like this?
Follow DailyYogi on Pinterest!
Please comment and share your experience today! Always remember, be kind!