Table of contents
Happy December 28, 2022 – Niyamas (Personal Observances)
Good Morning Yogis! We just completed our special Holiday week of Yamas practices. We typically take 5 days to practice each of the Niyamas (personal observances), but today we will have a ‘personal day’ and select one or two of our choice to practice today.
Today’s Positive Practice suggestion
Today’s Daily Yogi Practice is to practice any of the 5 Niyamas or personal observances of our choice. I am practicing Saucha with some cleaning and organizing, and Svadhyaya with a journal day! Need more ideas?
- Practice Saucha with cleaning your surroundings or a personal deep-cleaning
- Practice Santosha with mindfulness practices or living in the moment
- Practice Tapas with a workout or getting something done you have been putting off
- Practice Svadhyaya with a journal day or reading a sacred text of your choice
- Practice Ishvara Pranidhana with acceptance and non-attachment with your actions and any difficult situations
Share your Practice
Please comment and share how you decided to practice one of the Niyamas today. Always remember, be kind!