Good Morning Yogis! Today is Brahmacharya or Moderation Day.
Bonus Daily Meditation Challenge
We are in the middle of a bonus Daily Meditation Challenge for October! For Brahmacharya Day today, my meditation for the day is a Guided Meditation on Balance.
Today’s Daily Yogi Practice is to exercise moderation in a way that is meaningful for you today for Brahmacharya Day. Need some ideas? Here’s what we used for inspiration for our intro Brahmacharya Day!
- Today is Amazon Prime Day and a great chance to practice moderation! Perhaps make sure to only purchase things you really need this year, and not get sucked into frivolous purchases because of great deals!
- Look for temptations during the day, and neither indulge nor ignore the craving, but instead make a healthy choice. Like maybe a salad instead of fast food, or fruit instead of candy, or yogurt instead of cake or ice cream. Maybe have just a couple pieces of candy instead of NOMMING the whole bag (this one is both inspired by and directed towards me!)
- Make today the first day taking steps to minimize an unhealthy lifestyle choice. Perhaps get a nicotine gum or patch to stop smoking, or plan a reasonable cut-back schedule with small goals you can reach rather than the cold-turkey approach.
- If you have been super busy with work and family with our current quarantine situation, ask for help and take 15 minutes minimum to spoil yourself with a bath or workout or even a nap, whatever you need!
- Choose your own way to practice a more balanced lifestyle today that feels right to you.
Get the Daily Yogi App – Get quick access to
today’s practice and daily pop-up reminders!
Please comment and share how you chose to practice Brahmacharya today! Always remember, be kind!
One thought on “Brahmacharya (Moderation) – October 2021”