Table of contents
Happy December 28, 2022 – Niyamas (Personal Observances)
Good Morning Yogis! We just completed our special Holiday week of Yamas practices. We typically take 5 days to practice each of the Niyamas (personal observances), but today we will have a ‘personal day’ and select one or two of our choice to practice today.
Today’s Positive Practice suggestion
Today’s Daily Yogi Practice is to practice any of the 5 Niyamas or personal observances of our choice. I am practicing Saucha with some cleaning and organizing, and Svadhyaya with a journal day! Need more ideas?
- Practice Saucha with cleaning your surroundings or a personal deep-cleaning
- Practice Santosha with mindfulness practices or living in the moment
- Practice Tapas with a workout or getting something done you have been putting off
- Practice Svadhyaya with a journal day or reading a sacred text of your choice
- Practice Ishvara Pranidhana with acceptance and non-attachment with your actions and any difficult situations
Next INTRO CHALLENGE May 2023
Share your Practice
Please comment and share how you decided to practice one of the Niyamas today. Always remember, be kind!
One thought on “December 2022 Holidays – Niyamas (Personal Observances)”