Good Morning Yogis! Today is Satya (truthfulness) Day. We are staying synced up with our 30 Day Challenge group. We will practice today focusing on the “benevolent truth” translation of Satya from Sanskrit.
Today’s Daily Yogi Practice is sharing a kind truth with someone you care about for Satya (truthfulness) Day. Let’s make it big today… these are hard times and we could all use a big pick me up! Do not compliment someone about something that changes every day, like their hair or outfit. Need some ideas?
- Contact your best friend just to say how much you admire their drive, or loyalty or the ability to always make you laugh.
- Tell your significant other how much you appreciate the thing you love most about them.
- Call a friend or family member who had a significant positive impact on your life, and let them know how thankful you are.
- Message an old colleague or boss who helped you on your path, and thank them for their mentoring.
- Reach out to someone you love and/or someone you know could use a pick-me-up.
Want to See more like this?
Follow DailyYogi on pinterest!
Please comment if you would like to share how your Satya practice went today! Always remember, be kind!