Table of contents
Happy July 15, 2023 – Mindfulness & Flow: Self-Care & Clean Beauty Day
Clean Beauty Day
Today is also National Clean Beauty Day. This holiday is primarily in honor of natural beauty products, but today we will celebrate any self-care of your choice! Whether you indulge in a self-care treatment at a spa or salon or a practice at home, this is a great relaxing activity to fully enjoy with all five senses.
Today’s Positive Practice suggestion
Today’s Daily Yogi Practice is to try today’s Anti-Boredom / mindfulness / flow Activity: Self-Care! Perhaps add a self-care practice to your morning such as yoga, or take a calming bath instead of a shower. Need more ideas?
- Enjoy a long shower or bubble bath.
- Maybe give yourself a pedicure, with a warm foot soak and lotion massage after, whether you paint your toes or not.
- Perhaps try a tooth whitening treatment.
- Relax with a face mask and cucumber slices over your eyes.
- If you want to try a new Ayurvedic practice, maybe try oil-pulling (I recommend 2-15 minutes, not 20-30) with coconut oil.
- If the days of social distancing are done, maybe book a last-minute facial or salon treatment of your choice.
- Clean your insides with a clean-eating day – no junk food, or perhaps try another clean eating diet method or cleanse of your choice.
- Whatever practice feels right for you to integrate self-care into your day.
Today is a simple Fun Practice. Check out this month’s Introduction for more on mindfulness, flow, and Tea Ceremony – my recommended substitute practice for any suggested daily Fun Practice this month you do not want to try. We will have 31 different practices and activities to at minimum beat boredom for Anti-Boredom Month, and hopefully help you experience a flow state.
Want more Self-Care Ideas and hacks?
Check our Self Care Board On Pinterest!
More Positive Practices
Related Positive Practices
Share your Practice
Please comment and share your experience with today’s practice. Were you able to find flow or contentment in the now? Always remember, be kind!