Good Morning Yogis! Today is Satya or Truthfulness Day. Today’s Satya practice is focused on the “benevolent truth” translation of Satya from Sanskrit.
We are in the middle of a bonus Daily Meditation Challenge for October! For Satya day today, my meditation for the day is a Guided Meditation – Seeing Your True Self about loving yourself and seeing your true potential.
Today’s Daily Yogi Practice is sharing a kind truth with someone you care about. Let’s make it big today… these are hard times and we could all use a big pick me up! Do not compliment someone about something that changes every day, like their hair or outfit. Need some ideas?
- Contact your best friend just to say how much you admire their drive, or loyalty or the ability to always make you laugh.
- Tell your significant other how much you appreciate the thing you love most about them.
- Call a friend or family member who had a significant positive impact on your life, and let them know how thankful you are.
- Message an old colleague or boss who helped you on your path, and thank them for their mentoring.
- Reach out to someone you love and/or someone you know could use a pick-me-up.
Please comment if you would like to share how your Satya practice went today! Always remember, be kind!