Table of contents
Happy Meditation March 2, 2023 – Satya (Truthfulness)
Good Morning Yogis! Today is Satya or Truthfulness Day. Today’s Satya practice is focused on the “benevolent truth” translation of Satya from Sanskrit.
Bonus Daily Meditation Challenge
We have just started a bonus Daily Meditation Challenge for March! For Satya Day today, my meditation for the day is a Guided Meditation – Seeing Your True Self about loving yourself and seeing your true potential.
Today’s Positive Practice suggestion
Today’s Daily Yogi Practice is sharing a kind truth with someone you care about. Let’s make it big today… these are hard times and we could all use a big pick me up! Do not compliment someone about something that changes every day, like their hair or outfit. Need some ideas?
- Contact your best friend just to say how much you admire their drive, or loyalty or the ability to always make you laugh.
- Tell your significant other how much you appreciate the thing you love most about them.
- Call a friend or family member who had a significant positive impact on your life, and let them know how thankful you are.
- Message an old colleague or boss who helped you on your path, and thank them for their mentoring.
- Reach out to someone you love and/or someone you know could use a pick-me-up.
Want more Satya practices? Check out our Satya Guide!
Follow us on Instagram – easy access to our daily positive practices
Plus second daily reminder photo /edit On INSTAGRAM Only
(2nd Insta post currently paused)
tag us with your Asana pics!
enable notifications for pop-up reminders!
More Positive Practices
Missed yesterday’s post? Read it here!
Related Positive Practices
Share your Practice
Please comment if you would like to share how your Satya practice went today! Always remember, be kind!
One thought on “Satya (Truthfulness) – Meditation March 2022”