Table of contents
Happy Meditation March 6, 2022 – Saucha (Purity)
Bonus Daily Meditation Challenge
We are in the middle of a bonus Daily Meditation Challenge for March! For Saucha Day today, my meditation for the day is a Self-Care Guided Meditation.
Today’s Positive Practice suggestion
Today’s Daily Yogi Practice is a deep cleaning or pampering of our bodies for Saucha Day. Need some ideas?
- Enjoy a long shower or bubble bath.
- Maybe give yourself a pedicure, with a warm foot soak and lotion massage after, whether you paint your toes or not.
- Perhaps try a tooth whitening treatment.
- Relax with a face mask and cucumber slices over your eyes.
- If you want to try a new Ayurvedic practice, maybe try oil-pulling (I recommend 2-15 minutes, not 20-30) with coconut oil.
- If the days of social distancing are done, maybe book a last-minute facial or salon treatment of your choice.
- Clean your insides with a clean-eating day – no junk food, or perhaps try another clean eating diet method or cleanse of your choice.
- Whatever practice feels right for you to integrate Saucha into your day.
Want to See more like this?
Follow DailyYogi on Pinterest!
More Positive Practices
Related Positive Practices
Share your Practice
Please comment and share how you decided to practice Saucha today. How did it make you feel? Always remember, be kind!