Table of contents
Happy Meditation March 19, 2023 – Brahmacharya (Moderation)
Good Morning Yogis! Today is Brahmacharya or Moderation Day. I personally need more work-life balance in my life right now, so we are having another KISS (keep it super simple) Day!
Bonus Daily Meditation Challenge
We are in the middle of a bonus Daily Meditation Challenge for March! For Brahmacharya Day today, my meditation for the day is a Guided Meditation on Balance.
Today’s Positive Practice suggestion
Today’s Daily Yogi Practice is to exercise moderation or take the Middle Path in a way is meaningful for you today for Brahmacharya Day. Need some ideas?
- Look for temptations during the day, and neither indulge nor ignore the craving, but instead make a healthy choice. Like maybe a salad instead of fast food, or fruit instead of candy, or yogurt instead of cake or ice cream. Maybe have just a couple pieces of candy instead of NOMMING the whole bag (this one is both inspired by and directed towards me!)
- Make today the first day taking steps to minimize an unhealthy lifestyle choice. Perhaps get a nicotine gum or patch to stop smoking, or plan a reasonable cut-back schedule with small goals you can reach rather than the cold-turkey approach.
- If you have been super busy with work and family with our current quarantine situation, ask for help and take 15 minutes minimum to spoil yourself with a bath or workout or even a nap, whatever you need!
- Take a digital break – plan today to have an evening without phone or social media.
- Choose your own way to practice a more balanced lifestyle today that feels right to you.
Want more Brahmacharya practices? Check out our Brahmacharya Guide!
Follow us on Instagram – easy access to our daily positive practices
Plus second daily reminder photo /edit On INSTAGRAM Only
(2nd Insta post currently paused)
tag us with your Asana pics!
enable notifications for pop-up reminders!
More Positive Practices
Missed yesterday’s post? Read it here!
Related Positive Practices
Share your Practice
Please comment and share how you chose to practice Brahmacharya today! Always remember, be kind!